R&S®CBT/CBT32 Bluetooth® Tester
The R&S®CBT performs Bluetooth® RF tests at extremely high speed. Besides power, modulation, frequency and BER tests, the R&S®CBT carries out a variety of spectrum measurements on an active Bluetooth® connection without requiring any extra spectrum analyzers. While conventional Bluetooth® testers sequentially measure power, modulation, frequency accuracy, and, last but not least, frequency drift, the R&S®CBT performs all these measurements in a single test cycle, which makes the unit very fast in manufacturing applications. For use in the lab, the R&S®CBT offers traces for power, modulation and spectrum, which are output in realtime on a large graphical display.
- Qualified by the Bluetooth® SIG for RF measurements
- Highly flexible troubleshooting in R&D
- Very short measurement times for high throughput in production
- Integrated spectrum measurements
- Performs RF tests on Bluetooth devices compliant with Bluetooth 1.2, 2.0, 2.1, 3.0+HS and 4.0 core specifications
- R&S®CBTGo software supporting all 38 Bluetooth® RF test cases
- Cost-effective R&S®CBT32 rack version for manufacturing applications
- Multiple audio options available
- The EDR option (R&S®CBT-K55) adds a large number of EDR RF tests to the R&S®CBT Bluetooth® testers.
R&S®CBT-K57Bluetooth® low energy option adds the capability to measure and generate Bluetooth low energy signals